Cedars-Sinai Program Administrator -Academic International Programs in Los Angeles, California
Make a difference in Academic International Programs!
An exceptional health system needs to engage top talent to achieve its mission of providing extraordinary healthcare. That requires a world-class Human Resources function, and that’s what we’re delivering. Join us and make a difference every single day in service of this outstanding work – excellence and innovation in patient care, research, and community service. We’re improving our technology, energizing interpersonal climate, facilitating change, and enabling talent. The healthcare industry is exciting! Cedars-Sinai Human Resources is pursuing outstanding service and support for a hardworking workforce passionate about those challenges, engaged in their work, and deft in their ability to adapt to the constantly evolving environment!
Academic International Programs - Responsible for the administration of Cedars-Sinai International Academic Programs including, Hands-on international clinical student rotations and observerships, research experiences with Cedars-Sinai faculty, visits from international delegations, faculty exchange, innovation and tech transfer, opportunities supporting international affiliation agreements.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Establish policies and procedures, provide guidance, and work with new and existing International Academic programs to foster an academic environment that encourages excellence, innovation, and diversity.
· Responsible for executing the goals and objectives of the International Academic Programs and working closely with Cedars-Sinai International Office.
· Working with the Academic Program Advisor, Education and Training Programs to process all International Intern and Visitor requests.
· Developing a deep understanding of existing International Academic programs. Building relationships with program staff and relevant stakeholders.
· Communicating with and soliciting feedback from stakeholders across the academic enterprise. Utilizing information to identify continuous improvement opportunities and sustainable solutions to address user needs and inputs.
· Developing policies and procedures related to international visitor and observer populations at Cedars-Sinai. Ensuring policies and procedures are properly documented and that programs are compliant with organizational and regulatory policies.
· Translating best practices to current programs & policies to grow and expand the impact of Academic International Programs.
· Meeting regularly with leadership and stakeholders to provide guidance on the development and implementation of new education & training programs.
· Monitoring Academic International program annual plans, program objectives, and initiatives.
· Serving as a representative for Academic International programs across the enterprise.
High School Diploma/GED.
Bachelor's in Business Administration, Healthcare, or related field preferred.
- Three (3) years of Project Support experience.
Working Title: Program Administrator -Academic International Programs
Department: Academic Affairs
Business Entity: Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Job Category: Administrative
Job Specialty: Administrative
Position Type: Full-time
Shift Length: 8 hour shift
Shift Type: Day
Base Pay: $73,400.00 - $113,600.00
Cedars-Sinai is an EEO employer. Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law.